Richardson Construction Group is a full service hardwood flooring installation and repair contractor!
There's no better way to add warmth, elegance and value to your home. Nature has been providing hardwood as a building resource for flooring and home building for centuries. Let us help you make the smartest choice and understand the key advantages to each hardwood type and installation process to fit the various areas of your home, lifestyle and budget.
Hardwood Flooring Specialties:
- New wood floor installations prefinished and site-finished
- Existing wood floor refinishing, resurfacing
- Custom stain colors
- Patch and repair - pet damage, water damage, general repair
- Wood stairs installation and refinishing tread replacements
- Swedish no wax and low VOC finishes
- Baseboard and trim molding installation
- Old flooring and carpet removal
Why Hardwood Flooring:
- Hardwood floors add beauty to your home.
- Hardwood installation (or refinishing) immediately increases the value of your home and makes it more desirable in a competitive housing market.
- Realtors report homes with hardwood floors sell sooner.
- Hardwood costs less over the long run than other types of flooring.
- Hardwood floors are easy to maintain and can last a lifetime.
- Hardwood floors are more sanitary and hypo-allergenic collecting fewer allergens, bacteria and dust mites than other floorings.
- Hardwood floors help to improve air quality.
- Hardwood is a recyclable and renewable natural resource.
Richardson Construction Group is your source for hardwood flooring installation and repair in Buffalo and Western New York. Our service areas include Erie County, Niagara County, Amherst, Batavia, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Clarence, East Aurora, Grand Island, Hamburg, Kenmore, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lewiston, Lockport, Niagara Falls, Orchard Park, Tonawanda, West Seneca, Wheatfield, Williamsville and more!